15 January 2010

Posted by Lisa

Labels:

Day 14 - Pumpkin Bread

This is yesterday's photo. I'm a day behind, so I'll try to post today's photo later.

Yesterday was my Mother in-law's birthday. So, I spend the day making a nice soup she likes (Minestrone) and some pumpkin bread. I made 2 big pots of soup. One for her and one for our family. Plus, I still haven't sent out my Christmas packages, which are suppose to include loaves of pumpkin bread. So, I went ahead and baked up several loaves of those, too. Soup was delivered yesterday, and breads will be mailed off today. :o) Whew!

2 comments

  1. I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE food pictures. I love the dof here and it looks soooo yummy. I can almost smell them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured just how good I imagine that pumpkin bread tastes!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 Stowe Vermont Photographer | Stowe Family Photographer | Stowe Newborn Photographer | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio