15 January 2010

Posted by Lisa

Labels: ,

Day 15 - The Many Face of Mark

This is our 3 year old son, Mark. He's the clown of the family. He's cute, isn't he? He makes life interesting each and every day. Today, as he ate his PBJ, he decided to stick his pretzel sticks in it and pretend it was his birthday. So we sang happy birthday to him and he blew out the "candles" (it's not his birthday). He was quite proud of his accomplishment. I was quite proud of his cute messy face. I then proceeded to kiss his face till there was no peanut butter or jelly left on it. OK, I really didn't but I wanted to.

6 comments

  1. He's beautiful! Nice pics. I love your music on here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks a lot like you Lisa...great photo series! Love kids imaginations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! He looks like a real character!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is adorable. I love the collage. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! I love the one where he is looking out the sides of his eyes.

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 Stowe Vermont Photographer | Stowe Family Photographer | Stowe Newborn Photographer | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio