09 January 2010

Posted by Lisa

Labels: , ,

Day 9 - Snow Machine

Here's my strapin' hunk of a husband this morning on his snow machine just before hitting the trails with our son, Alex. It's the first time I've ever seen him "catch air". I'm not into these snow machines, but I must say, it was pretty cool to see. Made my heart go pitter patter a little quicker than it usually does. But I think it was the good lookin' man riding the machine that caused that. Not the jump itself. :o)
OK, I'll shut up now.


post signature

5 comments

  1. My hubby would be most jealous of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shot Lisa! My husband loves to snowmobile, but I hate being cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome picture, Lisa! Great job! Guess what?!?! I can see them now on Firefox! Yipee! :)

    Dana

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 Stowe Vermont Photographer | Stowe Family Photographer | Stowe Newborn Photographer | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio