12 February 2010

Posted by Lisa

Labels: ,

Day 43 - I'm Watching You....

I could watch my kids do nothing all day long. That doesn't happen very often (the kids doing nothing part), but when it does, I just stare at them like the moment I first saw them. Today, as Anna sat quietly watching a movie this afternoon, I sat on the floor of the living room just staring at her beautiful eyes. "I'm watching you...", I said, trying to get her to look at me. She knew I was trying to snap a picture and she was trying not to look at me, and trying not to laugh. All I had to do was say it one more time. "I'm watching yoooouuuuu...". Then she did it. She looked at me. And grinned. :o) I love it when that happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Stowe Vermont Photographer | Stowe Family Photographer | Stowe Newborn Photographer | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio