26 April 2010

Posted by Lisa

Labels: ,

Loveliness - Child Photographer Hardwick Vermont

I'm neck deep in processing right now, and will have some great images from some recent family sessions to share soon. And since I haven't posted any photos in awhile, I thought I would throw this sweet image of my 6 year old, Erika, on here while I get the other images processed.
I never get tired of taking photos of my children. They are hilarious sometimes, and, well...beautiful, in my opinion. They make my job (as a photographer) most enjoyable.

2 comments

  1. Oh Lisa, she's a sweetheart and I love the angle of it. She makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful!!!! She looks older than six.

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 Stowe Vermont Photographer | Stowe Family Photographer | Stowe Newborn Photographer | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio