21 May 2010

Posted by Lisa

Labels: ,

I've Been Chosen! - Child Photographer Hardwick Vermont

If you know who Ree Drummond is (aka The Pioneer Woman) than you probably know what a great blog she has! She has a photography section of her blog where she posts great tutorials and a few photo challenges. Well, the theme for her most recent challenge is "Happiness". So, I sent in a photo of my 6 year old laughing. It's one of my favorites! And Ree chose my image to be in the first of 5 groups she will choose winners from!!!!


She will choose one photo from each group as finalists, then choose a winner from those. What are my chances of my image getting chosen, really? All of the images she chose are fabulous. It's just an honor to have one of my images among them.

You can view the post HERE to see all of the other images in group one. Mine is the 6th one down.

2 comments

  1. Congrats on getting chosen and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great! Congratulations! It's a beautiful photo and well deserves to be in her top picks.

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 Stowe Vermont Photographer | Stowe Family Photographer | Stowe Newborn Photographer | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio