21 October 2010

Posted by Lisa

Labels:

Pretty in Pink - Newborn Portrait Photographer Wolcott, Vermont

Baby A was 10 days new at our session. She had the most beautiful skin for a newborn! I honestly did not have to do much touching up on her at all. She wasn't much interested in sleeping for the session, except for a for 10 minute cat naps here and there. But what a darling, she was. Her mommy was very patient with me while she waited for her images to be processed. I was caring for my mother in law, who passed away the end of September, and I tried to juggle both editing, family, and mom, which made for a long wait for her images. I delivered her beautiful print order yesterday! Thanks for being so patient with me, Melissa!


1 comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Stowe Vermont Photographer | Stowe Family Photographer | Stowe Newborn Photographer | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio