30 November 2010

Posted by Lisa

Labels: ,

Fresh is Good! - Family Portrait Photographer Hardwick, VT

My dad gave me this sweet photo of his mother and her brother.  I'm not sure of the year, but I'm guessing early 1920's.  You can tell they had been playing outside in the dirt, as their knees, faces and hands are dirty.  I'm not looking to go into the photo restoration business.  This was very time consuming and my fingers literally ached when I was done.  I suppose I didn't have to do it all at once, but it was hard to stop.  I was having fun!  Anyway, please don't send me your old photos to restore.  I just wanted to share the sweet outcome of this fun project.  Enjoy!

1 comment

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lisa! My parents just brought down an old photo of my great-grandparents so I need to do something with it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 Stowe Vermont Photographer | Stowe Family Photographer | Stowe Newborn Photographer | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio