27 December 2010

Posted by Lisa

Rachel - Senior Portrait Photographer Woodbury, VT

Earlier in the fall I had the privilege of photographing my daughter's best friend. She's a lovely senior that has been homeschooled most of her life and is now attending a local tech school for her senior year. We walked around her house, and up and down the street she lives on and got some nice light and landscape. But the highlight of this portrait session was when her dad pulled out his fancy Model A! What a great prop! Wish I could have one in my back yard for other senior shoots. :o) As requested by her parents, I edited one of the images with Rachel next to the Model A into one with a vintage and weathered feel to it.













6 comments

  1. What a beautiful model, and yes, having a Model-T in the shot? Priceless. I just love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GOSH...I love the last picture so classic...Excellent Work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great session...and a fantastic car! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous. Love the one of her reading a book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh - I haven't seen these yet, Lisa - they are Gorgeous!!!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 Stowe Vermont Photographer | Stowe Family Photographer | Stowe Newborn Photographer | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio