20 December 2010

Posted by Lisa

Labels: ,

Something Pretty - Family Portrait Photographer Hardwick, Vermont

I'm no landscape photographer, but I love to capture the occasional landscape. Unfortunately Fortunately, I live in Vermont, where the landscape is quite beautiful, especially in the winter. As much as I love to stay indoors in the winter, I must force myself to step out and snap a few shots of where I live. Breath taking....and I'm not just talking about the cold air and frozen nose hairs when you take your first breath outside. The sky is so blue, the clouds so puffy and soft, and the snow covered balsams...picture perfect.

I've lived here for 9 years and I'm still adjusting. But I must admit, I'm blessed to live in such a beautiful place. It's beautiful all year round. This photo is of one side of our property. Basically, when I step out of my house and look to the left, this is what I see in the winter.

1 comment

  1. It's sooooo gorgeous there Lisa - I do miss it every so often ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 Stowe Vermont Photographer | Stowe Family Photographer | Stowe Newborn Photographer | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio