06 January 2011

Posted by Lisa

Labels: , , ,

Beautiful Family - St. Albans Family Newborn Child Photographer

The "C" Family was one of my most favorite family's to work with in 2010.  The weather could have been a tad warmer, but it didn't stop us from heading out the door and across the street to play in the leaves to get some beautiful shots. Their 3 beautiful children were a dream to photograph, and so photogenic.  And newborn baby "C" could not have been sweeter if he were coated with sugar!
This share is a bit heavier than my usual shares, but I just could not narrow it down to just a few.  So, I shared just a few of my favorites.



3 comments

  1. I love the tones and vibrancy... and how you captured expressions and closeness. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 Stowe Vermont Photographer | Stowe Family Photographer | Stowe Newborn Photographer | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio