19 January 2011

Posted by Lisa

Labels: , , , ,

Because She's Mine - Family Photographer Hardwick Vermont

My children are my favorite subjects to photograph.  Hands down.  Nothing at all against my wonderful clients.  And perhaps I have mommy goggles on.  But I think my wonderful husband and I have the most beautiful children.  And they are always so willing to be my photography victims subjects. I'm so very thankful!

Don't forget! There's still two days of Valenitnes Day Mini-Sessions left with room to book yours. And I'm running a great deal on sweet Valentines Day Cards for those who book a Valentines Day Mini-Session. Don't miss out!

1 comment

  1. Beautiful photo, Lisa! I love that you did it as a black-and-white. It just has a classic look.

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 Stowe Vermont Photographer | Stowe Family Photographer | Stowe Newborn Photographer | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio