08 January 2011

Posted by Lisa

Labels: ,

Week 1/52 - Family Portrait Photographer Hardwick Vermont

I tossed the idea around to do this photo a week project, but thought I skip it this year.  But after seeing this gorgeous sunset this evening, I thought I would share it as day one.  I know I'm technically late for week one, but I'm going to call this week one....well....because I can.  :o)
I'm sure this won't be the last of the sunsets or sunrises.  The colors sometimes are so brilliant!  And I love how the light shoots up right through the middle!  Gorgeous!  Enjoy.



5 comments

  1. Gorgeous! And I like how the sunlight sort of makes a cross. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Lisa! And woo-hoo for the 52! We still need to plan a CM Vt get-together sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I have never forgotten about this photograph. Do you still have this one? If so, is it for sale? I just love it!! You have a couple of other snowy photos that I think are breathtaking, too. But, this one...just stunning!!! Hugs! Laniece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laniece, and thank you! I do have this one, but it is not for sale. I'll facebook you about it. ;o)

      Delete

 
Copyright © 2013 Stowe Vermont Photographer | Stowe Family Photographer | Stowe Newborn Photographer | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio