20 May 2011

Posted by Lisa

Labels: ,

Beauty In My Backyard - Child Portrait Photographer Northeast Kingdom Vermont

Despite what others say, I love dandelions.  When the grass gets too long, I get beautiful bouquets of these hearty yellow flowers from several children.  I just taught my two little girls how to make crowns with them, like I did when I was a little girl.  They had fun today playing in the yard with them...right before it started to rain.  Which means I get to look at them for another day, at least.  My big guy, Alex, started to mow shortly after this photo was taken, but he had to stop.  :o)










2 comments

  1. I love it! It's so dreamy and gorgeous! My husband hates dandies, but I think they're so pretty. We live in the country, right?! My kids are big fans, to, but my oldest is currently making $0.25 for every huge pile he gathers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly beautiful Lisa..love your processing here! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 Stowe Vermont Photographer | Stowe Family Photographer | Stowe Newborn Photographer | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio