29 August 2011

Posted by Lisa

Labels:

Fashion Friday! - Family Portrait Photographer Hardwick, VT

I know it's not Friday, but since I'm behind in my blogging (and because it's my blog and I can if I want to), I'm just going to shake things up a bit and blog two Fashion Friday posts....in the same post!!!!  *gasp*

Also, be looking for my Fall/Holiday Portrait Special coming soon!

We fared Irene well.  We live up on a large hill, so we were fortunate not to get any flooding...or even a single tree branch down.  But the lower part of our town did.  I'm praying everyone is ok and the damage is minimal.

Happy Monday, everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Stowe Vermont Photographer | Stowe Family Photographer | Stowe Newborn Photographer | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio