22 November 2011

Posted by Lisa

Labels: ,

Precious - Newborn Baby Portrait Photographer St. Johnsbury, Vermont

Eleven days new and so very sweet, tiny, and precious.  I love this time, and I love watching a new family soak in the moments that are so fleeting.  What a treasure to have lovely heirloom portraits that capture these moments forever.  These are the moments when snapshots are sometimes not enough.
It was a pleasure to spend time with this sweet family.  Baby R is a treasure, for sure, and I hope I have the opportunity to watch her grow up!

7 comments

  1. Um, gorgeousness anyone! WOW!!! Great work Lisa..natural talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are gorgeous! I especially love the one at the bottom with the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I bet the family love them. I really like your processing - it's very soft and gentle and in keeping with the sweet little baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these, they're beautiful, and such a gorgeous family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely! I love your processing and the cozy feel of these.

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 Stowe Vermont Photographer | Stowe Family Photographer | Stowe Newborn Photographer | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio