14 December 2011

Posted by Lisa

Labels: , ,

Tori - Senior Portrait Photographer Barre, Vermont

Tori wanted some special photos to give as Christmas gifts.  She isn't actually a senior yet, but our portrait session was much like what I would have done for a senior.  I love the way her images came out.  They have that urban feel to them.  Just what most seniors are looking for!




*************************************************

Stocking Stuffers!!!

Looking for a nice stocking stuffer? My boutique notecards are on sale right now. Buy one, get one free. These usually retail for $16.00 per pack. Each pack contains 4 unique floral designs and 4 parchment envelopes. Plus, receive a lovely complimentary bookmark in each pack.



Please contact me to purchase.


*************************************************

Gift Certificates!!

Also, one day left for my gift certificate special! For every dollar you spend, receive $1.25 value! These make great gifts any time of the year!

Merry Christmas, Everyone!





barre vermont photographer  |  vermont portrait photographer  |  vermont child photographer  |  vermont baby photographer  |  vermont family photographer  |  vermont fine art floral photographer  |  mini-sessions

11 comments

  1. What a beautiful girl. I love the last image. Fantastic work Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos!! And what a perfect gift, I'm sure they are going to LOVE them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..gorgeous! I love your strong and vibrant color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so good! I'm sure she loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty young woman, I love the one of her with the brick background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what cool photos. Looks like they should be in a magazine spread. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet this senior loves these! Nice vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 Stowe Vermont Photographer | Stowe Family Photographer | Stowe Newborn Photographer | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio