07 June 2012

Posted by Lisa

Labels: ,

Lovely Gardens - Family Portrait Photographer Montpelier, VT

There's no place better than beautiful gardens with gorgeous textures and structures to photograph families! I had the pleasure of photographing these sweethearts yesterday in the lovely Goddard College grounds. Little baby girl "G" gave me quite the workout! I may be the mother of six, but I haven't chased a toddler in years. How quickly we forget how fast they are! And big brother "S"....well, he was just about the most photogenic little boy I've come across in quite awhile. Most little boys simply don't like a camera in their face, but this big guy was a natural. The light was perfect and so was the weather. Enjoy!
 

2 comments

  1. Beautiful images Lisa.. love your bw conversion. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO gorgeous, Lisa! The family will love them (I sure do)!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 Stowe Vermont Photographer | Stowe Family Photographer | Stowe Newborn Photographer | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio