28 July 2012

Posted by Lisa

Labels: , ,

Cousins - Greensboro Child Portrait Photographer

I love my job!  And these sweet little faces are why.  I had such a wonderful time with these families yesterday.  Little cousins just 9 months or so apart, getting to know each other, spending time in a cherished summer home their mommies spent their childhood summers in.  Such a lovely spot!  Such lovely memories they're making!

We couldn't have asked for better weather or more beautiful light for these little cherubs!  These shots are just a tiny sampling of the gorgeous shots I came home with.  I don't know how I'm going to narrow it down.  :o)  Enjoy!


22 comments

  1. Oh my goodness...what dolls these two are! These are great, Lisa! Mom and Dad will love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, I love the shots of them crawling up the steps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO sweet! I bet the parents will treasure these forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!! I love them on the steps!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are stunning! (I love your processing.) These 2 are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some cute babies. Love the simplicity of these <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful portratis!!! Absolutely love these, your processing is gorgeous!! Such cute kiddos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness, they are both so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures! They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet! I really love the one in the canoe!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 Stowe Vermont Photographer | Stowe Family Photographer | Stowe Newborn Photographer | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio