11 July 2012

Posted by Lisa

Labels: ,

Kaleb - Newborn Portrait Photographer Hardwick VT

Sweet smelling baby's breath, soft new hair to sniff, whimpers of a tiny new life.....is there anything sweeter?  I wish I could have bottled all of those things with each of my six babies.  It just doesn't last nearly long enough.  Which is why I love my job!  Yummy baby-ness to cuddle and photography, and provide beautiful memories for their mommies and daddies.  It's not as good as the real thing, but it's pretty darn close.

Little Kaleb is the little miracle of a sweet friend who waited a long time for him.  I know he was worth the wait.  He's every bit as gorgeous as his 3 brothers and sisters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Stowe Vermont Photographer | Stowe Family Photographer | Stowe Newborn Photographer | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio