26 October 2012

Posted by Lisa

Labels: , ,

Destination Family Session - Family Portrait Photographer - Stowe Vermont

I'm humbled when someone from out of the area contacts me for a portrait session, but I'm blown away when someone from out of state contacts me for a session! This sweet family planned a getaway in Stowe Vermont and I was lucky enough to be the photographer they chose to capture some of their time here! Mom chose the sweetest outfit for her little girl, and she knew just how to show it off. What a fun time we had running around, and the weather could not have been more perfect!

14 comments

  1. I love the location and the feel to these and such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful is that little dress! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the interactions you caught! These would look gorgeous on display together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful family! Loving your editing style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful, what a fun session!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS! I Love each and every one of these images! the family will be so pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful. I love your processing and their outfit choices are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful family and session! I'm sure they love these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet!! I just love the colors! These are images they will always treasure.

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 Stowe Vermont Photographer | Stowe Family Photographer | Stowe Newborn Photographer | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio